When getting ready to book Fast Passes it’s important to get some input from your kids. First thing, measure their height! This will be incredibly helpful. Write it down and a save it in your phone so you can quickly check if you have a change of plans while at the park.
These are my personal picks and have evolved over time. When my daughter was smaller we focused on the Character Meetings. Now we are hitting the roller coasters!
- Try to get your Fast Passes as early in the day as possible. Once you use them all up you might be able to get more that day.
- Check out which park has Magic Hours, if you are staying on site. This will help guide which parks you visit each day.
- If you go
toa ride and the line is short, you can skip using your Fast Pass, cancel it and then choose a different ride.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Winnie the Pooh
- Splash Mountain
- Space Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Mickey Mouse at Town Hall (he’s the only talking Mickey)
- Frozen Ever After (Tier 1)
- Soarin’ (Tier 1)
You can only pick one ride from Tier 1. It’s a bummer but they don’t have a ton of high demand rides at Epcot. I prefer to hit all the meet and greets at Epcot. They are every where you have to pay close attention to what country you are in to find them tucked away.
- Slinky Dog (Tier 1)
- Rockin’ Roller Coaster
- Tower of Terror
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest