Disney Cruises have so many amazing experiences included in the price of your ticket.
- All food and nonalcoholic drinks. They have places for sit down meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They also have buffets going on all of the time. (You won’t go hungry.)
- Lunch and Snacks at Castaway Caye were included.
- Desserts at every meal.
- All you can drink soda.
- The kids’ club is free and it made me a better mother. More details here. If your child is under 3 years old, the nursery costs per hour.
- Character meet and greets, some you have to sign up for advanced. Your agent will take care of those arrangements.
- Onboard activities, we loved going to the Drawing Class and Trivia.
- Aqua Duck and water slide, pools, and life jackets.
- Broadway shows and movies. (Beauty and the Beast
wasincredible! The stage production with the lighting was captivating.)
What’s Not Included?
- Fancy meals at their signature dining places such as Remy or Palo. If you want a quiet romantic brunch or dinner, while the kids are at kids’ camp this is a great option.
- Popcorn and candy outside the movie theater. As frugal as I am, we still bought a popcorn bucket on the first night and filled it for $2 every subsequent night. We were also able to use our popcorn bucket at the parks with discounted refills!
- Gratuity is not included. Everyone is so awesome, I actually was happy to pay them for taking such good care of my family while on board.
- Alcohol is not included but they have a very generous policy on bringing aboard your own alcohol. I was incredibly happy to sit on our balcony and drink wine with my husband instead of going to the bars. When we were out exploring, I would fill my glass up and off we would go. (I bought a Dollar Store plastic wine glasses before we left for $1 each.)
- Extra excursions off of the boat. We were so excited on the boat that we didn’t go on any excursions. I’m glad we didn’t because my kids were perfectly happy at kids club or the pool.
- Kids under 3 can go to the It’s a Small World Nursery for a charge.
- Equipment at Castaway Caye. If you want to go
snorklingor bicycling, you will need to pay to rent the gear.