Is it really free?
- YES! I was very skeptical when I booked my first trip through an agent. Before I made my down payment with my agent, I built the trip through their website and found it was EXACTLY the same cost. How is this possible? Your travel agent is paid directly from Disney. Disney needs agents to buffer the phone calls to their reservation and customer service line. We can answer all your questions quickly and personalize our responses to your family’s needs. If we don’t know the answer we call Disney and we wait on hold for 20 minutes, so you don’t have to.
Why not just book at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ ?
- A travel agent that is a true Disney enthusiast will build a vacation that optimizes your time and focuses on your family’s goals. We know what has the longest wait times, we know how far apart rides are from each other and we know the best places to eat.
- I absolutely think you should click around Disney’s website to get a feel for they have to offer. I also think you should participate in building your trip, but your agent is going to make it more relaxing and save you a ton of time.
How is the best way to build your dream vacation with your agent?
- Click around the Disney Website and get an idea of how much you want to spend on your hotel room. Disney has 4 options: Value, Moderate, Deluxe, and Deluxe Villas. Once you have an idea, ask your agent for recommendations.
Info to give your agent on your first meeting.
- Names, ages, and gender of your family members.
- Hotel option that excites you.
- Dates you want to go. Be as specific as you can. If we have concerns about how crowded it will be, we will let you know. (Christmas time is the busiest!)
- Dining questions you have in regard to the meal plan.
Now you’re booked, what happens next?
- Once your hotel and package is booked you then will work with your agent to create the perfect trip. This can include dining reservations, Fast Passes, VIP tours, Magical Express and how to optimize each day at the park.
- You will be guided to set up your My Disney Experience app on your phone. This is your daily guidebook on what your next activity is.
- Dining and Fast Pass open at different times and different dates before your trip is scheduled. Your agent will be ready to book your requests. We are used to the website and we know how to give you the best chance of getting all of your preferred choices. Reservations are not guaranteed but we pride ourselves in getting highly sought after passes and reservations.
- As questions come up, your travel agent will help answer your questions and prepare you for any hiccups that can come up when traveling.